School loop Login
Key Student Enrollment Information for the 2015-2016 School Year:
I. Incoming 6th Grade Students from Foster City Elementary Schools:
- Registration will begin on Wed. Mar. 4th and continue for the next 3 consecutive Wednesdays: Mar. 11th, 18th & 25th.
- Registration will be at the Bowditch Office from 2:00PM to 4:00PM.
- Please refer to the Assigned Letter mailed home for all the registration requirements.
II. All New Student Registration outside District:
- Registration will begin on Mar. 9th to Mar. 27th from 8:45AM to 3:30PM at Bowditch Office.
- No registration will be taken for the 4 consecutive Wednesdays of Mar. 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th (from 2:00PM to 4:00PM) as those times are reserved for registrations from Foster City elementary schools.
- Complete the online pre-registration by going to: http://www.smfc.k12.ca.us , 'For Parents', 'Student Registration' for more information.
Bowditch at CMEA Jazz Festival - Feb. 2015
SMFC Education Foundation:
SMFCSD Welcome Handbook: 2015-2016
The Sound of Music:
Tickets no longer available online—you can still get tickets at the door.
This text will be replaced
NEW Bowditch School Sweatshirt On Sale Now
Order your new Bowditch sweatshirt today and support school spirit day every Friday! The sweatshirt sale supports the 8th grade promotion fundraiser. For 8th grade only, you may add "Class of 2015" ...more
Tdap Requirement for Incoming 7th Graders: 2014-2015
Whooping cough, also known as pertussis, continues to threaten students in California. To help stop its spread, all incoming 7th graders are required by law to have proof of a ...more
Common Core Parent Page
Bowditch Route Map
Click: Bowditch Route Map